We are passionate that the expert delivery of intubation both in emergency anaesthesia and cardiac arrest is vital in delivering excellent care to critically unwell patients. When delivered incorrectly it can lead to disastrous outcomes. Getting the environment and material to learn these skills throughout our own training was a huge challenge and we have been motivated to deliver the best available course on the topic.
By the end of the course you will leave more informed, more confident and in a better position to develop your advanced airway management, regardless of your role is in it’s delivery.
Please take a closer look at our programme. A series of talks and discussions from Simon, Rob and James from The Resus Room will cover the following;
- Indications and overview of intubation and RSI
- Creating the best environment for success
- Pharmacology, the recipe for the stable RSI
- Patient factors; what can we modify and how can we adapt
- Chasing the right equipment, how to maximise it’s potential
- Positioning for success
- Expert laryngoscopy, how to; DL & VL
- Operator 2; the key player
- Post intubation and ventilator set up
- Cases; applying it all together
Who should attend?
This is a truly multidisciplinary learning event. We’d love to bring together nurses, paramedics, doctors, advanced practitioners and other allied health professionals who are interested and involved in advanced airway management.
Whether you are just starting out your practice in Resus, right up to those who have been involved in intubation and anaesthesia both in and out of hospital – there will be lots in here for you.
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info